Mumbai . New york
UNHEATED BURMA RUBIES & SAPPHIRE JEWELLERY
- It is known to the entire world that the Unheated Burma Rubies & Sapphires are getting scarce, but are becoming very rare and very expensive. Some of the good qualities which are called “GEMS” are even much more expensive than the diamonds.
- Neelam Jewels always have a ready stock of Unheated Burma Rubies & Sapphires, in loose stones as well as the jewellery.
- All these Burma Stones come with an Authenticated Certificates from reputed Laboratories stating that they are unheated and natural.
- Many people buy them as “Investments” also, as the prices of these stones multiply because of the diminishing supply, as the mines in Burma are getting exhausted.
- Normally in Burma & Thailand, the natural corundum being Rubies & Sapphires in rough form is heated to enhance the colour and the purity which are normally available in the world market. However, the Rubies & Sapphires which are cut & polished without giving any heat treatment are very rare and are known as Unheated Natural Burma Rubies & Sapphires and such stones are very expensive as compared to the heated ones, and are very valuable!